JudyP Apparel was created in 2010 and named after me, Judy Petraitis. We are a small company proudly making our tops and dresses in the USA. Everyone pitches in and we all have fun creating and making JudyP special. We started with 4 top styles in 14 colors and now have 18 styles of tops and dresses in over 30 colors.
The original concept for JudyP was that every woman needs a “go to” top; a top that is comfortable, easy-to-care-for, travels well and can be worn casually or dressed up just by changing accessories. We knew that the fabrication had to be special, so we developed our own super-soft “fashion meets function” fabric here in California. When you wear JudyP, you can be confident that you will look good and feel great all day long!
I would like to thank you for your interest in learning about JudyP clothing. I am sure once you feel how soft the fabric is, wear it, wash it and see that it still looks brand new, you will be adding on to your own personal collection of JudyP. Enjoy!
- JudyP clothes are so comfortable. Our exclusive, luxurious, “fashion meets function” fabric is breathable, wicks moisture from your body, and is wrinkle-resistant.
- JudyP fabric has a built in UPF of 50+.
- JudyP garments feature a double front which hides unwanted lumps and bumps. For those that prefer a single layer, we offer a loose-fitting single-layer tank.
- Our fit is flattering, true to size and designed for a woman’s body. We made sure to add room for hips so the garments do not ride up. We also realize that everyone’s figure is different. JudyP offers both a “regular fit” and “relaxed fit” which gives extra room at the waist and hips.
- JudyP tops are great for layering and as separates to wear with your favorite pants or skirt. Our dresses are perfect for lunch, dinner, work or play.
- We provide impeccable quality that only comes with “Made in the USA”. The finish on the neck and armholes is clean which creates a more sophisticated, put-together look when worn under your favorite jacket or sweater.
- They are easy to care for; simply machine wash, put in the dryer for a few minutes, and no ironing needed.
- MADE IN THE USA with USA-Made fabric!!