Get 20% OFF and FREE SHIPPING sitewide during the Memorial Day Sale!
Made In USA
While planning a dreamy transatlantic getaway is always exciting, figuring out what to pack for a summer vacation in Europe can be frustrating. Europe is a big, diverse continent and the weather conditions change depending on where you visit. It’s always a good idea to pack a variety of items: your go-to lightweight clothing for travel days, formal attire for nights out on the town, and, of course, your accessories that keep you moving comfortably from Point A to Point B! Here is a list of the top 10 items all Euro-travelers must have in their bags!
1. Universal Adaptor: You shouldn’t have to worry about being able to charge your phone. With a universal adaptor, you will be able to charge your phone anywhere in the world. It’s an investment travel item you can use for the rest of your life.
2. Sunglasses: This might be an obvious one, but you would be shocked to know how many people forget to pack sunglasses! It’s an essential item for comfort, style and functionality. Sunglasses give you privacy when you need it, protect you from the sun and most importantly they show style!
3. Sunscreen: It’s important to pack your sunscreen because there is always a chance you may not find the brands you like when you get to Europe. If you have sensitive skin, you definitely want to avoid testing out new brands while on vacation.
4. 1-2 Long Sleeves: During the summer it will most likely be warm and nice, but there is always a chance you will find yourself outside on a chilly night, and it’s always better to be prepared.
5. 1-2 Sports Bras & Bike Shorts There are many great outdoor athletic activities in Europe such as hiking, cycling, climbing volcanoes, etc… and you want to be prepared with comfortable, sports attire when you’re out exploring!
6. A few tank tops Depending on the length of your trip, you should decide beforehand how many tank tops you need. It’s probably what you will wear the most, so it’s best to have many options.
7. Swimsuits: Summer in Europe is all about the beautiful beaches with clear water, so definitely pack multiple swimsuits.
8. 1-2 pairs of pants: Even if you don’t end up wearing them, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Packing a pair of pants won’t take a lot of space, and it will give you more outfit options while being on vacation.
9. A few dresses: If you are planning to go out to dinner and clubs, you need to pack a few dresses. Make sure to include both maxi and short styles, that will give you more options depending on the destination.
10. Portable Charger: Last but not least, buy yourself a portable charger, so you can take as many pictures and videos without having to stop somewhere to charge your phone.